Invited to become “Active member of New York Academy of sciences” Serving Science, Technology and Society Worldwide Since 1817.
Dr. Daljeet Singh lifetime work in Research, Teaching and Extension is selected and published in “America-Asia” who’s who directory for record attended and presented papers in one international and two national conferences.
- International Conference” Global Agriculture and Innovation conference (GAIC, 2016) – Venue: Noida International University, Greater Noida(UP) – Nov 27-29, 2016
- National Conference on food security issues and Environmental challenges for Indian Agriculture in the Next Decade – Venue: University Auditorium, Punjab University, Chandigarh – 19-20 Nov 2016.
- Second National Symposium on “Edible Alliums: Challenges and future strategies for sustainable production. Venue: Beej Sheetal Bio Science foundation, bio-tech park, MIDC, Jalana – 431203, Maharashtra – 7-9 Nov, 2016.
Out of the research conducted at GKU following scientific research papers were presented in the symposium/conferences.
- Onion improvement for quality, shelf life and disease resistance by Daljeet singh and AC Sharma.
- Role of Vegetables in ensur5ing food security and nutritional security in context to climate change by Daljeet singh.
- Impact of climate variability on vegetables production for sustainable food security by Daljeet Singh, Sompal and Harpal Singh.
Poster presentations out of post Graduate Research work of M.Sc.(Vegetables Science) students guided by Dr. Daljeet Singh at Guru Kashi University.
- Effect of Nitrogen, sulphur and Zinc on growth and yield of onion (Allium cepo L.) by Rajwinder and Daljeet Singh.
- Studies on Genetic variability in tomato (Solanum Lycopersicum L. ) By Harpal Singh and Daljeet Singh.
- Studies on Genetic variability in Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) by Daljeet singh and Dilbagh Singh.
- Studies on Genetic variability in Chili (Capsicum annum L.) by Gursewak Singh and Daljeet Singh.