For sound health and team work, sports and games are very essential. GKU has got excellent facilities for indoor and outdoor games. GKU have shown excellent performance in State level games this year. The details are as under:
GKU team has won state level championship for men. The following Athletes have won the medals in different event in state level meet.
• Gagandeep Gold (100M) Record (Best Athlete)
• Gursis Singh Gold (1500M) Record & Gold Medal (5000M)
• Shavinder Singh Gold (400M) Record
• Manjit Singh Gold (Triple Jump) & Bronze (Long Jump)
• Amrik Singh Gold (10000M)
• Dharam Pal Silver(200M)
• Manjit Singh Gold 4x400 Relay
• Dharam Pal Gold 4x400 Relay
• Gursis Singh Gold 4x400 Relay
• Shavinder Singh Gold 4x400 Relay
• Rani Kuar Gold (Triple Jump) & Silver (200M)
• Navdeep Kaur Silver (Discuss Throw)
• Malook Singh of GKU has won two Gold and One Silver Medal.
• Karandeep Singh of GKU has won a Gold Medal and adjudged Best Yogi.
• Gursis Singh (Silver Medal)
• Amrik ISngh (Bronze Medal)
• Overall 1st position for the cross country team.
Following Athletes of GGSCET has represented University at National level Inter-University competitions and were awarded University Colors.
• Gurjant Singh Athletics
• Amrik Singh Athletics
• Sandeep Singh Athletics
• Bhupinder Pal Singh Athletics
• Gagandeep Singh Athletics
• Manjeet Singh Athletics
• Gursis Singh Athletics
• Dharm Pal Athletics
• Gurpreet Kumar Joshi Athletics
• Shavinder Singh Athletics
Best Physique & Weight Lifting:
Ravinder Singh of GGSCET had won Silver in Body building & a bronze medal in weight lifting.
Guru Kashi University © 2017